Forms & Policies
The University of Denver is required to meet all federal, state and local laws regarding equal access for individuals requiring specific accommodations.
We adhere to the Americans with Disabilities Act and Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, and, as such, we've developed policies and processes you'll need to know to make the most of your university experience, whether you're a student, faculty or staff member, applicant or visitor.
Forms & Policies for Students
- Handbook for Students with Disabilities/Medical Conditions
- Request an Accommodation
- Request a Temporary Accommodation
- Guidelines for Providing Documentation of Disability/Medical Condition
- Documentation Guidelines for Emotional Support Animals
- Request Release from Housing or Meal Plan for Medical/Disability Reasons
- Forms & Policies for Employees
- Other Forms & Policies